Introduction

This blog's sole purpose will be to help out someone else out there that has had the same issues that I have had in the past. There will be some tutorials, FYIs, and just vent sessions. I plan to use this for my own reference as well.

Think of it of somewhat of a knowledge base. Sometimes I solve a problem and I have no where to store the information. I know someone else out there has had the same issue so why not share how I accomplished it in my situation?

You will have to disregard my lack of  'grammatical awareness' as I'm quick to just type my thoughts and get the info out there rather than spend time checking if this is indeed a run-on sentence.

Let's see how this goes, and if I maintain it long enough for anyone to use it.

-Zak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISM An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image.

Deleting Roaming User Profiles Batch Scipt

Optiplex 380 STOP Error: NMI Parity Check/Memory Parity Error